Life and Device takes its rightful place into market as a specialist in anatomo-morphological, histochemical, immunohistochemical and morphometric analyses; each analysis is carefully adapted according to the requested study and device pattern.
Life and Device operates in the industry of analysis laboratories, and provides customers with a wide range of services.
1. Assists manufacturers of biological and syntetic prostheses in compliance and safety checks both in the preclinical phase > development, and in the clinical phase > diagnosis.
2. Performs biocompatibility studies.
3. Analyzes explanted devices carrying on the most appropriated procedures:
- acquisition of accurate macro, micro and x-ray photographs;
- morphometrical analyses on anatomical samples and biomaterials from both experimental and clinical provenance;
- histological and histochemical protocols (Hematoxylin-Eosin and its variants, Sudan, Von Kossa, Alizarin, Van Gieson, Azan, Weigert, Mallory, Masson, Movat, Gram, metal impregnations, etc.);
- immunohistochemical protocols;
- histomorphometrical analyses, on biological samples and biomaterials, carried out by routine and innovatory proper techniques, according to the sample pattern and the study in progress.
4. Provides the results by original certified reports that can be directly used with international Control Commissions.
5. Provides veterinary diagnostic of histopathological slides coming from biopsy and autopsy samples.